We are grateful for your dedication to the Fuller Center mission through Giving Thanks Together by hosting a Facebook Fundraiser on your profile page. This is a great way to share your passion with your social circle in a polite and easy way.
Benefits of Facebook Fundraisers:
-The Fuller Center will receive 100% of the proceeds
-Any donation details from your friends will stay confidential
-Your friends will feel more connected with your approach
HOW TO CREATE A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER:
- Go to your personal profile page on Facebook. Make sure you are logged in.
- Click “Fundraisers” in the left menu of your News Feed (you may need to click “See More.”
(If you are on your phone, click the three lines on the bottom right)
- Select “Nonprofit or Charity”
- Search and select “Florence Fuller Child Development Centers, Inc.”
- Change the text for your title and description. Since this is specific to Giving Thanks Together, we recommend the following text: GIVING THANKS TOGETHER WITH ME- Please join me in supporting the Fuller Center for an unforgettable virtual dinner experience, Giving Thanks Together, on Saturday, November 7th. This is the solution to the strong sense of disconnection we have all been feeling. All donations will directly benefit the children and families of the Fuller Center. For more information, go to ffcdc.org.
- Click “Edit” on the photo to change the cover photo
Download Giving Thanks Logo here
- Click “Goal Amount” to enter your personal goal
- Click Create
BE SURE TO SEND A DIRECT MESSAGE TO @florencefullercenters AND LET US KNOW YOU’VE CREATED A FUNDRAISER FOR THIS EVENT. THIS WAY, WE CAN SEND YOU THE EXCLUSIVE GIVING THANKS TOGETHER ZOOM LINK FOR YOU TO SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS WHO PARTICIPATED.
For more event information or for more details regarding Facebook Fundraising, please contact Special Events Manager, Alana Lagerström at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561)391-7274 ext. 134