“Every child deserves a champion – an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists they become the best they can possibly be.” – Rita Pierson, Ed. D
Monthly Giving is an easy, secure, and affordable way to make a great impact in the lives of these children who need it most. Your reliable support will keep our doors open month to month, and tending to the immediate needs of the children and classrooms.
- $10 puts a new book into the hands of a child learning to read
- $25 sends a child on a field trip to a zoo or museum
- $50 provides a years’ worth of school supplies for one child, and
- $100 a month ensures that every week of the summer, one more child will attend FFCDC Summer Camp, enjoying science and arts field trips, sports and developing socially, instead of staying home alone or watching younger siblings.
Your monthly gift will make a world of change!
Benefits of Monthly Giving
The Monthly Giving program benefits both the children we serve and our supporters. For FFCDC, your monthly gift provides a steady source of income we can depend on to benefit our children and families.
Become a Champion for our Children today and enjoy:
- Assurance that your gift will go further to touch even more lives
- The option of changing your giving plan whenever you wish
- Hassle-free monthly donations
- Quarterly e-newsletters on the progress your support makes
- An annual statement to assist in tax preparation
- Status as part of a select group of caring individuals who are helping children to be excited about learning, stay in school, go to college, and become successful.
To set up your monthly gifts and become a Champion for our Children, contact Gabi at 561-391-7274 ext. 127, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.